Dear parent and players,
Thank all of our parents for your understanding and support during these challenging times. We hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy.
At KYSA, the safety of our young athletes, coaching staff and volunteers is our first priority. Like other organizations, we are actively monitoring and following the guidance of public health officials, both provincial and federal.
As you know, Spring Soccer and Shamrock Academy were scheduled to kick off in the coming days. KYSA's goal is to provide a fun and rewarding soccer experience, but only when it is safe to do so.
KYSA is committed to offering our spring programs and feels it is prudent to postpone until May at the earliest. Our current plan is to delay the start of both programs to deliver the programs in one of two ways:
1. Same number of weeks based on the later start date
2. Shortened program (fees would be prorated or the program will be enriched to deliver same value)
Our last resort is to cancel outright - this decision will be made in late May or early June
During this time it is also important to stay active and get some exercise! Fusion FC has developed a soccer training program for all KYSA athletes including fun activities, exercises, and links to custom YouTube how-to videos. This will be distributed shortly.
For those families that are facing financial hardship, full refunds can be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be processed as they are received. We ask for your patience as social distancing and other facility closures have limited our volunteers from quickly responding to your request.
Stay safe during these uncertain times, keep your physical distance, and wash your hands!
|Brian Faulkner |
Killarney Youth Soccer Association