Good afternoon Parents & Players
Killarney Youth Soccer takes the health and safety of our young athletes very seriously.
As such, we are following the direction of BC Soccer and will be suspending all soccer activities regarding the concerns over the spread of COVID-19.
BC Soccer's announcement from March 13th can be located here - https://bcsoccer.net/files/AboutUs/Communications/2020/2020Mar_memo_COVID-19_20200310_updatedMarch13.pdf
Soccer activities include, but are not limited to, all competitions, training, practices, matches, coach and referee education and team building activities. The intent of this suspension is to limit situations of physical contact.
At this time we can not predict if the April 4th start of Spring Soccer and Shamrocks will be impacted. We plan to postpone the start as necessary, extend the wrap-up or truncate the program as required. Refund decisions will be made once we know how the program will be impacted.
Killarney FC continues to follow the scenario and will send updates when possible. We appreciate your understanding and support as we plan for the return of the soccer season.
Thank you on behalf of KYSA