KYSA Annual General Meeting
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Killarney Youth Soccer Association
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Killarney Community Centre
6260 Killarney Street
Vancouver, BC V5S 2X7
- Roll Call
- Determine if there is quorum
- Approval of Agenda
- Approve Minutes of 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Unfinished Business
- President's (Chair’s) Address
- Registrar's Report
- Officers' Reports
- 2018-2019 Financial Statement including Treasurer's Report
- Other Reports
- Roll Call
- Election of Officers and Directors
- Any Other Business
As circumstances warrant the Agenda may be amended.
The Killarney Youth Soccer Association Annual General Meeting (AGM) is open current members of the Society.
Membership as an Active Member shall be open to the following individuals during a Playing Season, as approved by the Board at its discretion:
- Team Officials to a maximum of one (1) per Team; and
- A Family Member of each Registered Player as designated at the time of registration. If not designated at the time of registration then there shall be no Active Member associated with such Registered Player. For the purposes of clarification, only one (1) Family Member may exercise the right of membership for a Registered Player under the age of 18. If there is a dispute between Family Members over the membership of such a player, the Family Member having the daily care and control of the child will be deemed to be the Active Member
Each Active Member shall be entitled to receive notice of, to attend and to vote at all meetings of the Members of the Club.
Where one family has more than one player Registered Player, a single designated Family Member shall represent all such players and shall be able to cast a single vote under these Bylaws. No person shall have more than one (1) vote.
Issued April 27th, 2019