International Transfer Certificates

All players that wish to play organized soccer in Canada must be registered with Canada Soccer Association
(by way of a Provincial Association’s member). FIFA’s Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players

Players registered at one [National] Association may only be registered at a new [National] association

once the latter has received an International Transfer Certificate (ITC) from the former [National]

association. (Section 9)

The procedure for applying for a first registration of a minor according to art. 19 par. 3, or an

international transfer involving a minor according to art. 19 par. 2, will be managed by TMS. (Annexe 2)

The new rule has the age group requiring them moving from 12 down to 10. 


Please be aware that BC Soccer has updated its document, International Transfer Certificate Procedures as CSA recently advised us of the following rule amendment:

In order to be consistent with the March 1, 2015 change to the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players, art. 19, par 4, the definition of a minor player will change from a player between the ages of 12 to 17 to 10 to 17.

Therefore, Canada Soccer Rule 6.5 a) will now read –

6.5 Amateur Players – Transfer - General

a) For a player who comes to Canada on or after the player is 10 years of age, the player must request and receive an international clearance from the CSA.

Please find the updated document at the link below:

ITC Procedures PDF

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information