Shamrock Academy (Spring Sessions) Registration OPEN
We are thrilled to announce our fourth annual spring session of the Shamrock Academy Training Program - powered by KYSA.
Shamrock Academy was launched in Spring 2017 to provide a higher level of training in support of long-term player development. Hand-selected, certified technical coaches train Shamrock athletes in small groups to ensure focused attention.
We are very excited to expand this program in our community as it continues to play a major role in our ongoing long-term player development alongside Spring Soccer and other team-level development sessions.
Thank you in advance for joining Shamrock Academy this season!
About Shamrocks Academy Program
- Shamrock athletes are trained by certified technical coaches, selected by KYSA
- Ability to play with like-minded and similarly skilled players in your upcoming 2019/20 Age Group
- Focused training held twice per week - one Sunday session and one weeknight session
- days and times are tentative - exact days and times will be confirmed in late March
- Spring Training starts April 5th through June 21st
- First come / first served registration process
- Fees are all-inclusive at $225 per player
- Shamrocks Academy is separate and distinct from our main KYSA Spring Soccer program
- Already registered for Spring Soccer? Don't worry, send the Registrar a quick email [ registrar @ kysa.ca] and you will receive a Spring Soccer refund before the start of Shamrock Academy
- If the final dates/times do not fit with your schedule a full refund will be provided in response written requests before the start of the sessions
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email your questions to Kal at firstname.lastname@example.org
As space is limited, if you cannot join Shamrock Academy, please let the Registrar know as soon as possible by replying to this note or send an email to email@example.com
Select "2020 Shamrock Academy" from the Seasons Drop Down